Quality Management System
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 9001:2015 | Quality Management System
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Consultant. ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS) where an organisation need to demonstrate its ability to maintain its Quality.
Following ISO 9001:2015 standards across the functions in your organisation help to continuously monitor and manage quality across all operations. Internationally, it is the quality system of choice!
Our ISO 9001 certificate consultation services include awareness training, quality policy – objectives workshop, gap analysis, documentation design including manuals, procedures, work instructions, conducting internal audit, pre-assessment audit to ensure a successful ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Suitable for both small and large organisations.
- Better internal management.
- Less wastage
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit.
- Improved customer retention and acquisition.
- Reduces the error/mistakes
- Improve reporting and communications.
- Better quality products and service.
- More reliable production scheduling and delivery.
- Standards maintained by annual assessments.
ISO 9001:2015 enables businesses to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service. The focus on continually enhancing customer satisfaction leads to retain customers and business growth.
capibizO - ISO 9001:2015 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 9001 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionnaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 9001 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.