Environmental Management System
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 14001:2015 | Environmental Management System
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System Consultant. ISO 14001:2015 specifies requirements for a Environmental Management System (EMS) where an organisation need to monitor its impact on Environment.
ISO 14001 is the internationally recognized standard for the environmental management of business, regardless of size, location or income. It recommends controls for those processes that have an effect on the environment. These consist of the natural resources usage, energy consumption and waste management. ISO 14001 provides a systematic approach to understand the impact and to develop controls and processes to manage and mitigate the impacts.
Our step by step approach assists your organisation in develop and implementing all the required elements ISO 14001 Environmental Management systems.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Minimise environmental liabilities
- Maximum efficiency in usage of resources
- Reduce waste
- Lead to effective maintenance of regulatory compliance
- Lead to the improvement of environmental performance
- Demonstrate a great corporate image
- Build awareness of environmental concern among employees
- Gain a better understanding of the environmental impacts of business activities
- Increase profit, improving environmental performance through more efficient operations
On successful achievement of ISO 14001 certification, you can announce the world that your products/services are managed, controlled, and assured in an environmentally friendly manner, under Environment Management System.
capibizO - ISO 14001:2015 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 14001 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionnaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 14001 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.