Road traffic safety (RTS) management systems
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 39001:2012 | Road traffic safety (RTS) management systems
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 39001:2012 Road traffic safety (RTS) management systems Consultant.
ISO 39001:2012 include development and implementation of an appropriate RTS policy, development of RTS objectives and action plans, which take into account legal and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, and information about elements and criteria related to RTS that the organization identifies as those which it can control and those which it can influence.
ISO 39001 sets the requirements for the implementation of a Road Traffic Safety Management System which ensures high quality and efficiency in road traffic management. Road Traffic Safety Management Systems were designed to reduce deaths and serious injuries associated with road traffic accidents. The ISO 39001 international standard is comprised with requirements that assist organizations to establish and implement suitable RTS policies, objectives and strategies.
Benefits of ISO 39001:2012
- Ensure quality and road traffic safety
- Increase the efficiency of Road Traffic Safety Management Systems (RTSMS)
- Gain expertise on reducing costs
- Gain competitive advantage
- Help the organization to achieve its objectives
- Ensure customer reliability
capibizO can provide the resources and services necessary to reduce insurance and operational costs, as well as strengthen public safety by minimizing traffic accidents.
capibizO - ISO 39001:2012 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 39001:2012 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionnaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 39001:2012 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.