Risk Management System
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 31000:2018 | Risk Management System
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management System (RMS) Consultant. ISO 31000:2018 provides a common approach to managing any type of risk and is not industry or sector specific. ISO 31000:2018 can be used throughout the life of the organisation and can be applied to any activity, including decision-making at all levels and help small, medium and large businesses keep their assets secure in any sector.
Using ISO 31000 can help organisations increase the likelihood of achieving objectives, improve the identification of opportunities and threats and effectively allocate and use resources for risk treatment.
ISO 31000 provides an extensive guidance for internal or external audit programmes and can be used as an internationally recognised best practice for benchmarking purpose
Our step by step approach assists your organisation in develop and implementing all the required elements ISO 31000:2010 Risk Management System (RMS).
Benefits of ISO 31000:2018
- A more confident and rigorous basis for decision-making and planning
- Better identification of opportunities and threats
- Gaining value from uncertainty and variability
- Pro-active rather than re-active management
- More effective allocation and use of resources
- Improved incident management and reduction in loss and the cost of risk, including commercial insurance premiums
- Improved stakeholder confidence and trust
- Improved compliance with relevant legislation
capibizO has a proven and pragmatic approach to assessing compliance with ISO 31000:2018 standards, no matter the size or nature of your organisation.
capibizO - ISO 31000:2018 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 31000:2018 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management System (RMS) certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.