The competence of testing and calibration laboratories
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 17025:2017 | The competence of testing and calibration laboratories
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 17025:2017 The competence of testing and calibration laboratories system Consultant.
ISO 17025 (or ISO/IEC 17025:2005) is the single most important ISO standard used by testing and calibration laboratories. It specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling. It covers testing and calibration performed using standard methods, non-standard methods, and laboratory-developed methods.
It is applicable to all organizations performing tests and/or calibrations. These include, for example, first, second and third-party laboratories, and laboratories where testing and/or calibration forms part of inspection and product certification. It also ensures:
- Traceability of measurements and calibrations to standards
- Technical competence of staff
- Maintenance of test equipment
- Quality assurance of test and calibration data
- Validity and appropriateness of test methods
- Appropriate handling and transportation of test items
- Quality of testing environment and sampling
Our step by step approach assists your organisation in develop and implementing all the required elements of ISO 17025:2017
Benefits of ISO 17025:2017
- Reduces waste
- Increases accuracy
- Prevents defects
- Controls costs
- Increases customer confidence
- Gives you access to a national and global marketplace
ISO 17025 accreditation improves quality management in testing and collaboration, whilst also underpinning other areas of quality management.
capibizO - ISO 17025:2017 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 17025:2017 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionnaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 17025:2017 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.