Energy Management System
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 50001:2018 | Energy Management System
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System Consultant.
ISO 50001 is the internationally recognized standard for the Energy Management of businesses. It prescribes controls for those activities that have an effect on the environment. These include the use of natural resources, handling and treatment of waste and energy consumption.
It is important to establish a more systematic and sustainable approach to managing energy within a facility. When you conform to the standard, this proves that your organisation has implemented a sustainable energy management system.
Organisations that need huge amount of power as their input are required to achieve this certification, and in some countries, this may be a compulsion.
Benefits of ISO 50001:2018
- Reduced operational and overhead costs lead to increased profitability
- Reduced air emissions, such as greenhouse gases
- Increased efficiency of energy sources
- Increased assurance of legal, internal compliance
- Variables affecting energy use and consumption are identified
- Increased understanding of energy use and consumption via communication
In addition, implementing ISO 50001:2018 yields significant benefits beyond energy and energy cost savings.
capibizO - ISO 50001:2018 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 50001:2018 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionnaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 50001:2018 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.