Information Security Management System
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 27001:2013 | Information Security Management System
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Consultant. An ISMS is a comprehensive approach to the handling of confidential business information to keep it secure.Adopting an ISMS is a strategic decision since it includes people, processes, and IT systems. It can help small , medium and large businesses keep their assets secure in any sector.
Organisations are under increasing pressure to demonstrate effective Information Assurance, from regulators, employees, customers, legislative & enforcement bodies, business partners and prospective customers.
Our step by step approach assists your organisation in develop and implementing all the required elements ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Availability of a security policy and regulations make it easier to resolve security incidents.
- Availability of a business continuity process.
- Credibility, trust and confidence of your customer
- Greater awareness of security
- Securing confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Prompt detection of data leakage and fast reaction
- Decrease costs and reduce risk
- Prevention of confidentiality breaches
- Provides a significant competitive advantage, and can effectively be a license to trade with companies in certain regulated sectors
capibizO has a proven and pragmatic approach to assessing compliance with ISO 27001:2013 standards, no matter the size or nature of your organisation.
capibizO - ISO 27001:2013 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 27001:2013 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.