Food Safety Management System
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 22000:2018 | Food Safety Management System
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System Consultant. ISO 22000:2018 specifies requirements for a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) that is designed to help organisations to meet the requirements and combines the following generally recognised key elements to ensure food safety along the food chain, up to the point of final consumption.
A truly international standard for any business in the entire food chain including inter-related organisations such as producers of equipment, packaging material, cleaning agents, additives and ingredients.
Our step by step approach assists your organisation in develop and implementing all the required elements ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System.
Benefits of ISO 22000:2018
- To plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a food safety management system aimed at providing products that, according to their intended use, are safe for the consumer
- To demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements
- Evaluate and assess customer requirements and demonstrate conformity with those mutually agreed customer requirements that relate to food safety
- Enhance customer satisfaction resulting business growth
- Effectively communicate food safety issues to their suppliers, customers and relevant interested parties in the food chain
As ISO 22000:2018 standards are widely recognised worldwide, companies consider ISO 22000 certification as an essential requirement.
capibizO - ISO 22000:2018 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 22000:2018 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 22000 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.