Business Continuity Management Systems
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 22301:2019 | Business Continuity Management Systems
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management Systems. ISO 22301:2019 is essential for all organisations to prepare and manage business continuity plans. This enables the organisation to mitigate the effects of disruption.
The standard encompasses a loosely defined set of planning, preparatory and related activities which are intended to ensure that an organisation’s critical business functions will either continue to operate despite serious incidents or disasters that might otherwise have interrupted them, or will be recovered to an operational state within a reasonably short period.
Our step by step approach assists your organisation in develop and implementing all the required elements ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System.
Benefits of ISO 22301:2019
- Provides you with the framework to assess workforce and suppliers and their associated risks.
- Protect against unforeseen threats such as natural disasters, terrorist threats, IT failures, and more.
- Provides the confidence that organisation can withstand any threat organisation faces, with drills and desktop exercises.
- Flexibility during disruptions and Maximise quality and efficiency
- Competitive advantage and organisational improvement
- Continuous internal improvement via audits
- Reputational Management
As ISO 22301 standards are widely recognised worldwide, companies consider ISO 22301 certification as an essential requirement.
capibizO - ISO 22301:2019 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 22301:2019 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 22301:2019 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.