Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 45001:2018 | Occupational Health and Safety Management System
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Consultant.
ISO 45001 is an international standard for occupational health and safety. In gaining this certification with the guidance of capibizO you will be putting your organisation in the position to compete at the highest international level.
ISO 45001 system will help to reduce injuries and accidents in your workplace, as well as continually improve the OH&S performance of your business. ISO 45001 was published by ISO to replace OHSAS 18001.
Our step by step approach assists your organisation in develop and implementing all the required elements ISO 14001 Environmental Management systems.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018
- Proactively identify and address potential hazards in your workplace – making it safer for employees and all staff
- Minimise the risk of accidents and incidents as a result of the continual analysis and improvement of the OH&S system
- Reduce costs of accidents and incidents in the workplace
- Reduce the cost of insurance premiums
- Reduce employee turnover and absence
ISO 45001 certification provides a holistic approach to health and safety, making employee wellness and wellbeing a critical element of the system.
capibizO - ISO 45001:2018 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 45001:2018 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionnaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 45001:2018 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.