Information Technology Service Management
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 | Information Technology Service Management
capibizO is one among the Top ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology Service Management System Consultant. ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 specifies requirements for an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) where an organisation need to monitor its impact on Environment.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is an Information Technology service management system standard requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an Information Technology service management system. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
Our step by step approach assists your organisation in develop and implementing all the required elements ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology Service Management System.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- To streamline various process improvements that may go on simultaneously in an IT department.
- To provide guidance, prioritizing the best practices to be implemented in an IT department.
- To give a company or organization a competitive edge.
- To show a drive for quality services.
- To objectively assess and benchmark IT’s level of maturity.
- To increase customer focus and transparency of value provided to the business.
- To establish a mentality of continual improvement in IT.
- a service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements
- a service provider to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services
As ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 standards are widely recognised worldwide, companies consider ISO 20000 certification as an essential requirement.
capibizO - ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 20000 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.