Asset Management System
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 55001:2014 | Asset Management System
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management System Consultant.
ISO 55001 standard provides the framework for a structured Asset Management System. This will enable you to manage business assets across their life cycle, from acquisition to decommission. All organisations have assets. These can be physical, such as vehicles, buildings and equipment, or intangible, such as your brand or intellectual property. Such assets have a value to your business and the ISO 55001 standard helps you protect and enhance that value.
The ISO 55001 Asset Management System will equip you with an industry best practice approach to managing assets. It will provide you with a common language for communicating the value of assets to financial stakeholders, such as investors, credit agencies, bondholders and insurers.
Our step by step approach assists your organisation in develop and implementing all the required elements ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management systems.
Benefits of ISO 55001:2014
- Improved financial performance – by managing expenditure, driving down costs and protecting asset values.
- Improved risk management –by operational efficiency and effectiveness while reducing the risks of asset ownership.
- Standardised reporting – to compare its performance with other industries.
- Enhanced reputation – complies with its legal obligations and protects its assets.
- Strengthened business growth – help you develop plans to support, and drive process improvement.
- Enhanced environmental performance – improve business sustainability and meet the expectations of your stakeholders.
Our expert consultants will work with you and your business to make the ISO 55001:2014 certification process as straightforward as possible. This includes helping you make any necessary improvements to your business processes.
capibizO - ISO 55001:2014 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 55001:2014 may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionnaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 55001:2014 certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.