Facility Management - Management System
ISO Documentation | ISO Training | ISO Internal Audit | ISO Implementation | ISO Certification
ISO 41001:2018 | Facility Management - Management System
capibizO is one among the Top ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management – Management System Consultant.
ISO 41001:2018 are non-sector specific and intended to be applicable to all organizations, or parts thereof, whether public or private sector, and regardless of the type, size and nature of the organization or geographical location. The standard focuses on building, implementing, maintaining and improvising an integrated facility management system in organizations so that business operations can be carried out effortlessly.
Facilities Management is a complex business enabler, covering purchasing, operations and maintenance of building structure, heating, lighting and power so businesses can operate, through to the ‘softer’ aspects from ‘front of house’ to cleaning, catering and disposal of waste.
Benefits of ISO 41001:2018
- Demonstrates conformance with a ‘best in class’ Facilities Management System
- Minimises costs through effective and efficient management of resources
- Improves workforce productivity, safety and health and well-being
- Helps gain a competitive edge
- Enables FM providers to drive value across multiple facilities
- Improved service consistency
- Supports organisations to better anticipate changing business requirements
As an ISO 41001 specialist consultancy, we can provide an ISO 41001 Steps to Success implementation programme. This begins with understanding your current compliance levels on resource planning, risk, resilience, monitoring and leadership. Our ISO 41001 consultant will guide you every step of the way to ISO 41001 certification.
capibizO - ISO 41001:2018 Certification Process
As geographic barriers between countries deteriorate, with the continued evolution of the internet, ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management – Management System may be one of the largest differentiators between you and your competitors.
capibizO follows 8 stage roadmap for a successful ISO certification.
- Ouestionnaire (to understand business & process)
- Gap Analysis (identify the area of current state to ideal state)
- Documentation (Manuals, Policy, Objectives, Process & Records)
- Training (to train ISO standard & to implement organisation process & policies)
- Implementation (to amend and implement the process & policies)
- Internal Audit (to determine compliance to a set of requirements)
- Management Review (to check the effectiveness of system by top management)
- Final Audit, resulting Certification (to conduct audit by the certification body and recommend for certification)
A common framework for all Management System Standards has been introduced to provide greater consistency across all the ISO Management Standards.
With our internationally located consultants, capibizO offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management – Management System certification across the globe.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.