A Leading Business Transformation Consultancy
capibizO - COVID-19 Update
We at capibizO health, safety and security of our people is the most important. We Commit to the Health and Safety of our Employees and our Customers’ Employees
As countries move beyond the immediate post-lockdown phase, with further relaxation of restrictions, greater movement of people in society but an ongoing risk of infection or new outbreaks, we prefer to work remotely to get entire certification process done.
Few mandate policy to follow:
- All employees are required to wear face masks, including when commuting on public transport and travelling for work – and we have secured supplies of these for all our people
- We will maintain a minimum social distancing of at least 1m (or greater, if required by local law) between people in our facilities
- We will continue to ask visitors to our facilities to comply with certain health and safety requirements
- We will continue to have a complete restriction on international business travel by our people
- All employees who visit client or field locations are required to wear a face mask and comply with our own control, hygiene and prevention measures at a minimum.
Our commitment to health and safety is a foundation which we affirm to all of our internal and external stakeholders.
capibizO continue to operate with a business as usual approach around the world, recognising that there could be some disruption caused by government initiatives to contain the virus.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.