capibizO - COOKIES POLICY
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information. They are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. They don’t tell us who you are but they do enable us to recognize your device and where you have made various preferences or actions they enable us to remember them.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between web pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your experience of our websites. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Here are the main types of cookies we use and why we use them:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our websites and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of our websites. Without these cookies services, you have asked for, like e-shop and e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies
- These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. For instance, they tell us which pages you visit most often and if you receive any error messages from our web pages. These cookies do not identify you. All the information they collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We use these cookies to measure and analyze how our customers use our websites and to improve their functionality and user experience.
- Functionality Cookies
- These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to customizable parts of our websites including text size and font. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting & Advertising Cookies
- These cookies are used to deliver adverts and communications more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
- We only use the types of cookies described above. We don’t use so-called ‘specialist cookies’.ant products and services. Electronic direct marketing will be sent on your consent to receive it, or (where this is allowed) you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. We will not send you direct marketing of third party products or services although our products or services may on occasion include co-operation with third parties. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
capibizo.com websites are designed to function optimally with cookies enabled. You can, however, disable cookies via your website browser settings. This may mean, however, that you may no longer have access to some of our website features. Please note that even with all cookies disabled, a tiny amount of information will continue to be retrieved from your web browser. This information is necessary for the basic functioning of our website.