Business Incorporation - India
A Leading Business Transformation Consultancy
Business Incorporation | Business Consultancy | Company Incorporation
capibizO is India’s one of the largest business services firm dedicated to helping people start and grow their business, at an affordable cost in India. We initiated this with a mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business.
We have helped many businesses by offering a range of business services. We aim to help the entrepreneur on the legal and regulatory requirements, and be a partner throughout the business lifecycle, offering support at every stage to ensure the business remains compliant and continually growing.
Entrepreneurial aspirations among youngsters are on the rise amongst the middle class in India. Technology has opened up opportunities for businesses and made managing business easier. The government of India has also come up with various schemes to encourage business owners. Hence, it is a highly rewarding time to start a business in India.
India has many different types of Business registration process like Proprietorship, Partnership, One Person Company, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Private Limited Company and Public Limited Company. One can choose their best fit business formation model. Our business consultant can help you to choose the best fit for your business requirements.
Types of Business Registrations in India
- Proprietorship (A sole proprietorship is a type of unregistered business entity that is owned, managed and controlled by one person)
- Partnership (A Partnership firm is a business entity created by persons who have agreed to share profits or loss of the business.)
- One Person Company (The concept of One Person Company in India was introduced through the Companies Act, 2013 to support entrepreneurs who on their own are capable of starting a venture by allowing them to create a single person economic entity.)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) (to provide a form of business entity that is simple to maintain while providing limited liability to the owners.)
- Private Limited Company (Private Limited Company is the most popular corporate entity that is registered extensively in India.)
- Public Limited Company (Incorporating a Public Limited Company is a suitable option for large scale businesses that require huge capital.)
Our business startup platform helps Entrepreneurs and Families with various registration, tax filing, accounting and government services.
- Trade License
- Digital Signature
- GST Registration
- Import Export Licence
- FSSAI Registration
- Professional Tax
- PF Registration
- Indian Subsidiary (for Foreign Owners/Companies)
- Trade Mark
To ensure that the new business is given the best start, it is imperative to consult an advisor with specialised experience in dealing with business registration.
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
Book Your FREE meeting here.
Need more help? We are just a click away. Register for a personalised discussion now.